Skip To Main Content

desktop-menu

mobile-menu

header-container

logo-container

logo-image-desktop

logo-image-mobile

logo-title

right-container

top-right-container

top-bottom-container

Breadcrumb

Parent Information

A Message About ParentVUE

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Welcome to ParentVUE. From the day children are born until they graduate from high school, they spend just 15 percent of their waking hours in school. The other 85 percent is spent outside of school, and most of that time is spent at home.

At Wingate, we realize that parents are their children's most influential teachers. Close cooperation and communication between the home and school is essential to promote the best interests of the child. Mutual benefits accrue when there is a meaningful exchange of information between home and school. Synergy Parent Vue provides a variety of opportunities for this connection to be a consistent means of educational growth for your child. It is our hope that this site will be helpful to you and provide the necessary information in a responsible and efficient manner. Please refer to it often, as many of your questions have been anticipated and are addressed within the scope of the Parent Vue program.

School Advisory Council

An advisory council functions at Wingate Elementary School. The purpose of the School Advisory Council shall be to provide recommendations to the building principal for school improvement planning and implementation and to perform specified tasks relative to the administration of the program of accountability as provided in the Educational Accountability Act. The committee will work independently of building PTO.

The School Advisory Council shall consist of volunteer/elected building staff, parents, and community members. The SAC shall strive to have a balance of membership consistent with the school's ethnicity and sex. The principal or designee shall serve as an ex-officio member. This council meets to review and revise the school's current Individual School Improvement Plan, ISIP.

Wingate PTO

You can email  wingatepta@yahoo.com with any questions or comments or visit us on Facebook!